Going Long Podcast Episode 344: Mapping Out Your Goals to Send Your Investing Success Sky High
( To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s guest, Flint Jamison, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:27 – 02:03] Show introduction with comments from Billy.
- [02:03 – 04:44] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [04:44 – 07:00] The backstory and decisions made that led Flint to this point in his journey.
- [07:00- 11:13] Flint explains the story of how he ended up going to New Zealand and subsequently traveling the world to see all of the world’s 7 continents.
- [11:13 – 13:38] Flint explains all about the BRRRR method for Real Asset investing, and why he ended up choosing Real Estate as his investment vehicle.
- [13:38 – 22:53] How Flint managed to balance investing in Real Estate at the same time as working a day job.
- [22:53 – 27:17] Flint reflects on how coaching and mentorship has impacted his investing success.
Here’s what Flint with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Flint is currently based: Denver, Colorado.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Flint closed a deal on buying a business!
- Favourite place in Europe: Jungfrau region, Switzerland.
- A mistake that Flint would like you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Don’t try to be an expert at everything but take on expert team members!
- Book Recommendation: The Code of The Extraordinary Mind, by Vishen Lakhiani. – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Code-Extraordinary-Mind-Vishen-Lakhiani/dp/1623367085
Be sure to reach out and connect with Flint Jamison by using the info below:
- Website: https://vestuscapital.com/
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: